Anywhere, anytime access to account information
Anywhere, anytime access to account information
Online Banking is a secure, convenient way to monitor your account balances, transfer funds between accounts, send us secure messages and service requests, and much more.
To enroll, click the Online Banking login button at left. When you are directed to the login page, click the link on the right that says "Please click here to enroll in Online Banking."
Please be aware that for your protection, we verify all applications before granting access. Consequently, you will not be able to access your accounts immediately. You will receive an email when you have been given access to the system.
Please be aware that incomplete applications may delay processing. Failure to provide all requested documentation will also delay processing.
When your enrollment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with information about online security, eStatements, and the Out-of-Band authentication process you must complete at your first login.
Read the Online Banking Agreement
24-Hour Password Reset
How you can reset your own password
If you forget your Online Banking password, simply click on the “Reset Your Password” link on the login page to change our own password.
You may be asked for additional information, such as an account number, or asked to complete the Out-of-Band verification process to verify your information before your password can be changed.
If you are locked out or disabled, you will need to contact your branch for assistance.
You will also receive an email each time your password is changed. If you did not initiate a password change, please contact your branch immediately so that we can protect your account your Online Banking account.
Here are some tips to help create a secure password.
How to get your security code
All customers are required to complete an Out-of-Band authentication when they log in to Online Banking for the first time and periodically thereafter. Situations that may trigger the out-of-band authentication process include:
- Entering an incorrect user ID
- Logging in from a different computer
- Logging in from different IP address
- Clearing the cache on your computer
- Logging in for the first time after your access has been reset.
- Logging in for the first time after being locked for more than 90 days of activity.
- Some anti-virus programs may trigger the out-of-band authentication process.
Here are instructions to help you complete Out-of-Band Authentication, and solutions to some common problems you may encounter.
- If you enrolled recently and do not recognize the telephone numbers listed, your enrollment application may be waiting on verification. For your security, we verify the validity and accuracy of each application before granting access. Please contact your branch to determine the status of your application.
- If have used the system before and don't recognize the telephone numbers. please make sure you entered your User ID correctly. You may either return to the first login page and click "Forgot Your User Name?" or call your branch to verify.
- If you recognize the telephone numbers listed, but no longer have access to those numbers, please contact your branch and ask them to update your information.
- If you are asked to complete Out-of-Band authentication each time you log in, make sure you do not have "Clear Browsing History on Exit" turned on.
- You are unable to complete the authentication process while using a mobile device.
- If you use your phone to log into www.surreybank.com, please consider using Mobile Banking instead. Download the free app from iTunes or GooglePlay.
- Please note that your geographic location may affect your ability to receive mobile phone calls and/or texts.
Online Banking compatible browsers and operating systems
Please make sure you are using the most recent version of your browser. Online Banking currently supports these browsers:
|Operating System||Internet Explorer®||Safari®||GoogleChrome™||Mozilla Firefox®|
|Windows 8||11.0 and Microsoft Edge 25.0||N/A||53.0||53.0|
|Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite||N/A||10.0.1||55.0||40.0|
If you need to update your browser, please click the browser name in the table above.
Online Banking Security
Information about our security precautions
We are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. To protect your information online, we take every reasonable precaution to ensure safe and secure transmission of your information.
We use a variety of technologies to increase and monitor the integrity and security of our Online Banking system.
- 128-bit encryption scrambles information that you send and receive via Online Banking.
- When you are logged into Online Banking, you will see “https” in the URL. You may also see a padlock.
- Session variables and special coding ensure that no personal information is stored on your computer after you end your session. Although your browser must be set to accept cookies to access Online Banking, no information is retained once you close your browser.
- For your security, we require that you change your password every 90 days. You may not reuse passwords.
- Passwords must contain 8 characters, including one number, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter. Special characters are allowed.
- After you log in to Online Banking for the first time — and each time you log in from a different computer — you are required to complete an out-of-band authentication process.
- For your protection, access to Online Banking is locked after 3 unsuccessful log-in attempts. To unlock your account, please contact your branch.
- Online Banking sessions “time-out” after extended periods of inactivity. However, to protect your information, you should always exit the system log-out after completing an online session.
- For your protection, your Online Banking and/or Bill Pay access is locked after 90 days of inactivity. To regain access, simply call (336) 783-3900.
- Privacy Statement
- Learn more about online security,