Access account information from your phone or tablet
The most efficient way to access account information from your phone or tablet
If you typically use your phone or tablet to access Online Banking, download our Mobile Banking1 app for easier access to your account information.
With Mobile Banking, you can check your balance, transfer money between accounts, pay bills2, and deposit3 checks to your account.
If you are an existing Online Banking customer, please download the Surrey Bank & Trust app from The App Store or Google Play and log in using your Online Banking credentials. If you don't have Online Banking, you will need to be enrolled in Online Banking before you can use the app.
If you are a personal customer or own a sole proprietorship that does business under your Social Security Number, you may enroll by clicking on the Online Banking login button at left. When you are directed to the login page, click link on the right that says "Please click here to enroll in Online Banking."
Please be aware that for your protection, we verify all applications before granting access. Consequently, you will not be able to access your accounts immediately. You will receive an email when you have been given access to the system.
If you own a small business that does business under an EIN, please submit a Business Online Banking application . Please answer all questions on the application, sign and return to your branch or fax to (336) 719-1599.
Once you receive an email notifying you that you have been enrolled, please login from a computer. After that, you may login using the app.
To set up text alerts for your accounts, please log into Online Banking from a computer and go to the Administration tab. Click on Mobile Banking and enter your cell phone number and carrier. Close the window and click on Manage Alerts to set up your notifications.
Supported Platforms & Operating Systems
iPhones and iPads
For iPhones and iPads running Apple’s iOS, the following levels of iOS are supported at a minimal level or higher when using Version 5.0 of our Mobile Banking app:
• iOS 14 – full support
• iOS 13 – full support
Android Phones and Tablets
For Android smartphones and tablet devices running the Android OS, the following levels of OS are supported at a minimal level or higher when using Version 5.0 of our Mobile Banking app:
• Android 11 – full support (SDK 30)
• Android 10 - full support (SDK 29)
• Android 9 - full support (SDK 28)
• Android 8 - partial support (SDK 26-27)
• Android 7 - partial support (SDK 24-25)
• Android 6 - minimum support (SDK 23)
Note: Please note that Google no longer supports Android 6.
Using Mobile Deposit
Here are some things you should know before using Mobile Deposit:
- Your account must have been open for at least 90 days.
- Your account must have a minimum average monthly balance of $100 or more at the time you attempt to make a deposit.
- Mobile Deposits are limited to personal and small business checking accounts.
- No single item may exceed $1,000.
- You may not deposit more than 3 items totaling $1,000 in a single business day.
- All items submitted for deposit must meet the specifications as listed in the Mobile Banking and Deposit Agreement.
- All items submitted for deposit must be properly endorsed, as specified in the Mobile Banking and Deposit Agreement. You must endorse your check with your signature and the words, "For Mobile Deposit Only." Deposits that are not properly endorsed will be declined.
To learn more about Mobile Deposit, watch the video.
Read the Electronic Banking Agreement
1 Surrey Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking, but you are responsible for any fees that your wireless carrier may charge for data or message services, including, without limitation, for texts (short message service). Please review your service plan and/or check with your wireless provider for information about your message and data charges.
2 You must be a registered Bill Pay user. Mobile payments may be made only to existing payees. To enroll in Bill Pay or to add new payees to your account, please access Bill Pay from your computer. Please note that mobile Bill Pay users are subject to the standard Bill Pay fees, as described in the Bill Pay Agreement.
3 Mobile Deposit is limited to personal and small business checking accounts only.