eStatements for Personal Users
It's easy to avoid paper statement fees with our convenient, secure electronic statements. All you need is a valid email address and Internet access.
Avoid the $3 paper statement fee and enjoy additional benefits!
- You'll receive an email as soon as your statement is available, so you don't need to wait for statements to arrive in the mail.
- eStatements can't be lost or stolen. You will log into the secure eStatement site using either your electronic banking credentials or a unique user ID and password if you use the direct login.
- The most recent 18 months of statements are always available for viewing, making it easy for you to find, download, print or email your statements.
- It's easy to print your statements or save them to your computer. Even if you take no action, you will always have access to the most recent 18 months of statements.
- You don’t need to worry about storing and disposing of paper statements.
- You can easily access past statements and print your own copies as needed.
- You can enlarge statements and images to make them easier to read.
For Online Banking customers
How to enroll in eStatements with Online Banking
1. Log into Online Banking as usual.
2.. Go to Accounts>Documents>Statement Delivery.
3. Use the radio buttons to indicate whether you want Paper or Email Notification and Online Access for each account.
4. Check that your email address is correct. Follow the prompts to update your email, if needed.
5. Click Save Changes.
6. You should be directed to the View Statements link. Click the link to go to the eStatements home page. If you do not see the View Statements link, return to the Accounts and go to Documents>View Statements to access the eStatements home page.
7. On the eStatements home page, review the agreement, enter the code that will be provided and click Submit.
8 You must accept the agreement to complete your eStatements enrollment. If you fail to complete this step, you can not be enrolled in eStatements and you will continue to be charged any applicable paper statement fees.
If you don't use Electronic Banking
How to enroll in eStatements if you don't have online account access
Once your credentials have been established, you will receive an email asking you to log into the eStatements site. Review the agreement, enter the code provided and click Submit. You must complete this step before your account(s) can be enrolled in eStatements and you will continue to be charged any applicable paper statement fees.
Other helpful things to know about eStatements
Once you are enrolled in eStatements, you will receive an email notifying you when a new statement is available. If you use an electronic banking program, log into Online Banking or Digital One Business as usual, then go to the View Statements link.
If you do not have electronic banking access, go to the eStatements login and enter your credentials.
To cancel eStatements or change your preferences, contact your branch or call the Electronic Banking Department at (336) 783-3959, (336) 783-3926 or (336) 783-3926. If you use Online Banking, you can modify your preferences by going to Accounts>Docuemnts>Statement Preferences at any time.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact your branch or call the Electronic Banking Department at (336) 783-3959, (336) 783-3926 or (336) 783-3926.
Read the eStatements Agreement.