Find information and forms you may need.
ABA Routing Number
How to find bank routing numbers
Surrey Bank & Trust's ABA (routing) number 053112071.
To find the routing number for another institution, vist the ABA Routing Number Lookup Service.
Annual Credit Report
How to get your free annual credit report
To receive a copy of your free annual credit report, visit annualcreditreport.com, call 1-877-322-8228, or complete the Annual Credit Report Request Form and mail it to: Annual Credit Report Request Service, P.O. Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281.
Please do not contact the three nationwide credit reporting companies individually. They provide free annual credit reports only for requests made by contacting annualcreditreport.com, calling 1-877-322-8228, or mailing to Annual Credit Report Request Service.
You may order your reports from each of the three nationwide credit reporting companies at the same time, or you can order your report from each of the companies one at a time. By law, you may order one free copy of your report from each of the nationwide credit reporting companies every 12 months.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
Some documents on this site are in pdf format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please click here for instructions to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
Holidays that the bank will be closed
Surrey Bank & Trust will be closed for business in observance of the following federal holidays:
- Martin Luther King Day, Monday, January 17, 2022
- Presidents Day, Monday, February 21, 2022
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 30
- Juneteenth Day (We will be closed on Monday, June 20, 2022)
- Independence Day, Monday, July 4, 2022
- Labor Day, Monday, September 5, 2022
- Columbus Day, Monday, October 10, 2022
- Veterans Day, Friday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Christmas Day (We will be closed on Monday, December 26, 2022)
Open after 5 and on Saturdays for your convenience
Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. — 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. — 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. — 12 noon (Main Office only)
Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.— 5:30 p.m
Friday: 8:30 a.m. — 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. — 12 noon (Main Office and Stuart)
Elkin and North Wilkesboro are temporarily closed on Saturdays due to staffing issues.
Multiple ways you can reorder checks
Re-ordering checks has never been easier.
- If you use Online Banking customer, go to Self-Service>Forms>Reorder Checks. Complete the form and click Submit. Your order will be processed on the next business day.
- If you use Digital One Business, go to Account Services>Check Reorder.
- If you don't use our electronic banking products, you can shop the Deluxe catalog and order online.
- Include your check reorder notice when you make a deposit at the branch, night deposit drop or ATM.
- Call your branch and ask a CSR to place the order for you.
What to do if you believe your account or debit card has been compromised
- If you have reason to believe your bank account was compromised, contact your branch to close your account(s) and open a new one.
- Request a new debit card
- Please be sure to switch any automatic transactions, such as direct deposits, utility payments, insurance premiums, etc., to your new account. Your CSR will be happy to help you with this.
- Ask us to change your Online Banking User ID and give you a temporary password
- Monitor your transactions and statements carefully
- Report any suspicious transactions to us as soon as you notice them
- You may also want to file an Identity Theft Report
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Please take a moment to tell us how we are doing
* required fields
Facts and phone numbers to help you manage your debit card.
- If your debit card is lost or stolen, please call 1-800-500-1044 24 hours a day.
- If you suspect fraudulent activity on your card, please call 1-855-961-1602 24 hours a day or contact your branch.
- If you need assistance adding your debit card to a Mobile Wallet, please call 1-833-464-2927.
- Your Surrey Bank debit card may be used anywhere MasterCard® is accepted and at ATMs nationwide.
- Surrey Bank & Trust does not charge if you use your debit card at an ATM owned by another institution. However, you may be charged a fee by the operator of the machine and/or by an automated transfer network.
Electronic Banking Questions
Where to find information on Electronic Banking Products
FDIC Insurance Coverage
Learn more about FDIC Insurance coverage and calculate your deposit insurance coverage.
All of a depositor's accounts at an insured depository institution, including all noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, will be insured by the FDIC up to $250,000, the standard maximum deposit insurance amount, for each ownership category.
An assortment of calculators to help you estimate your payments. Please be aware that you will be linking to another website not owned or operated by Surrey Bank. Surrey Bank is not responsible for the availability or content of this website and does not represent either the linked website or you, should you enter into a transaction. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply any endorsement, investigation, verification or monitoring by Surrey Bank of any information in any hyperlinked site.
Here are some downloadable forms you may find useful.
Business Online Banking Application (for adding new Online Banking for Small Business users)
Digital One Business Application (for partnerships, LLCs, and corporations)
New Account Authorization (for adding new accounts to your existing online access)
Revocation of Access (for removing users who are no longer employed by your company)
Reg E Opt-In (to allow us to consider paying overdrafts on ATM and every day debit card transactions)
Right to Financial Privacy Act Opt-Out (to limit how we share your personal information)
Merchant Terminal Help
Useful information for merchant card processing customers
Telephone numbers for Merchant Terminal Help Desks:
PNS Help Desk:(800) 782-1266
First Data Support: (800) 558-7101
First Data Activation: (800) 542-1894
Help in moving your accounts to Surrey Bank
How to switch to Surrey Bank & Trust
We make it easy to move your accounts to Surrey Bank.
- Once you’ve opened your Surrey Bank account, stop using your old account. Do not close your old bank account until you are certain that all checks have cleared, and that your direct deposits and automatic payments have been moved to your Surrey Bank account.
- Change your direct deposits. Our customer service representatives can help you complete the forms required by your employer or governmental agencies.
- Change your automatic payments. Use the Automatic Deposit and Withdrawal Organizer to identify all the direct deposits and automatic payments you need to change. Or, bring us copies of your bank statements, bills, or other documents showing your account numbers and contact information for your vendors. Don’t forget about automatic payments that use your old debit card number.
- Make sure all checks have cleared your old account and that all direct deposits and automatic payments have been moved to your new Surrey Bank account. Use the Automatic Deposit and Withdrawal Organizer to keep track. Once this process is complete, you may close your old bank account. For your convenience, we have included an Account Closing Authorization Form to help you in closing your old account by mail.
Our customer service representatives are happy to help you complete the authorizations necessary to move your direct deposits and automatic payments to your new Surrey Bank account.
For personal assistance, visit your nearest branch. Please bring a completed Automatic Deposit and Withdrawal Organizer or copies of your bank statements, bills, or other documents that show your account numbers and contact information for your vendors.
We can help you access and complete online authorization forms for many government agencies and private companies to make it easy for you to set up or change direct deposits and automatic withdrawals.
Transaction Cut-off Times
When to make a deposit for same day availability
When you make a deposit to your Surrey Bank & Trust account before your branch closes for the day, your account is credited that day. Some exceptions may apply.
Mobile Banking deposits
Mobile deposits made before 4 p.m. Eastern will be credited to your account that day. Some exceptions may apply.
Deposits made at a Surrey Bank ATM before 4 p.m. Eastern will be credited to your account that day. Some exceptions may apply.
Online Banking transactions
Online Banking transfers made before
Zelle transactions made before
New information about our products and services.
Like most businesses, we have experienced a significant increase in costs due to inflationary pressures. In the past we have tried to absorb these costs, but this is harder to do so given the current economic climate. The costs associated with printing, handling, and mailing a paper statement have increased to the point we cannot offer this service at no cost.
Starting on March 1, 2022, we will be assessing a $3 paper statement fee on all consumer and commercial checking account statements. There will be no statement fees on Money Market, Statement Savings, Passbook Savings and Line of Credit statements.
To avoid a $3 paper statement fee on your checking accounts, simply enroll in eStatements, following the instructions provided below: