Mobile Banking Services
Mobile access for customers using Online Banking for Small Business
Check balances, transfer funds and more from your phone or tablet
With Mobile Banking, you can check your balance, transfer money between accounts, pay bills2, and deposit3 checks to your account.
If you are an existing Online Banking customer, please download the Surrey Bank & Trust app from The App Store or Google Play and log in using your Online Banking credentials. If you don't have Online Banking, you will need to be enrolled in Online Banking before you can use the app.
If you own a sole proprietorship that does business under your Social Security Number, you may enroll by clicking on the Online Banking login button at left. When you are directed to the login page, click link on the right that says "Please click here to enroll in Online Banking."
If your business uses an EIN, please ask your branch for a Business Online Banking application.
Deposit checks using your phone
Here are some things you should know before using Mobile Deposit:
- Your account must have been open for at least 90 days.
- Your account must have a minimum average monthly balance of $100 or more at the time you attempt to make a deposit.
- Mobile Deposits are limited to personal and small business checking accounts.
- No single item may exceed $1,000.
- You may not deposit more than 3 items totaling $1,000 in a single business day.
- All items submitted for deposit must meet the specifications as listed in the Mobile Banking and Deposit Agreement.
- All items submitted for deposit must be properly endorsed, as specified in the Mobile Banking and Deposit Agreement. You must endorse your check with your signature and the words, "For Mobile Deposit Only." Deposits that are not properly endorsed will be declined.
1 Surrey Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking, but you are responsible for any fees that your wireless carrier may charge for data or message services, including, without limitation, for texts (short message service). Please review your service plan and/or check with your wireless provider for information about your message and data charges.
2 You must be a registered Bill Pay user. Mobile payments may be made only to existing payees. To enroll in Bill Pay or to add new payees to your account, please access Bill Pay from your computer. Please note that mobile Bill Pay users are subject to the standard Bill Pay fees, as described in the Bill Pay Agreement.
3 Mobile Deposit is limited to personal and small business checking accounts only.