Our COVID 19 Precautions
The health and safety of our customers and employees continues to be our priority as we work to provide the banking products and services you need in these extraordinary times.
To limit the risk of exposure to COVID 19, we will continue to follow Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidance, including restricting access to our branches. This allows us to maintain both our new cleaning procedures and appropriate social distancing.
We realize some transactions must be conducted face-to-face, so we ask that you call us to schedule an appointment and/or to gain access to the branch when you arrive. For your convenience, you may contact us in a variety of ways:
- We have posted relevant office and cell phone numbers on the doors at each branch.
- Visit Locations and Hours to find the primary phone number and business hours for each branch.
- You may also email email@example.com
- You may send us a secure message in Online Banking or Business eBanking
- You can use the Contact Us form.
- You may call, text or email your account officer directly
In accordance with Governor Cooper’s Executive Order 147, all persons entering any of our branches are required to wear a face covering. Exceptions to this order are granted based on the conditions outlined in the order. If you need a face covering, we will provide one.
If you have routine transactions, such as a check deposit or cash withdrawal, we encourage you to take advantage of the many alternatives we make available:
- Drive-through service is available at all locations
- Drive-up ATMs are available at all locations
- Personal customers who don’t already have Online Banking may click here to enroll
- Business customers who don’t already have electronic banking access may call their branch or the Electronic Banking Department at (336) 783-3900 for an application
- Online Banking customers may download our Mobile Banking app from the App Store or Google Play.
In addition, all branch locations and our Operations Center are fully staffed with employees who can answer questions and help you facilitate your transactions. Please visit Locations and Hours for branch phone numbers. You may also contact us using any of the methods listed above.
For your security, please do not include any sensitive account or personal information when emailing us. Please remember that Surrey Bank employees will never call, text or send emails requesting your account number, Social Security number, Debit Card number, PIN or other personal information. If you should receive such a message by phone, text or email, DO NOT REPLY. Please contact us at once to report any issues.
For more information on how to protect yourself for phishing attempts and other scams, visit www.ftc.gov or our consumer or business protection pages. Follow us on Facebook for additional cybersecurity news.
We know that you may be adversely affected by the economic disruptions attributable to the COVID 19 pandemic. If you encounter financial hardships, please contact your account officer to discuss your options. We are ready and willing to work with you. In closing, we thank you for your cooperation and your patience.