If You Think Your Identity Has Been Compromised

  • Contact us for an identity theft packet and complete as directed
  • Request a hold on your accounts and a new debit card
  • File a police report; retain report number & officer’s name
  • To report fraudulent use of your Social Security number or to file a complaint, visit www.identitytheft.gov or call the Federal Trade Commission hotline at 1 (877) 438-4338 (1-877-438-4338).