- $100 minimum opening balance deposit required
- ACH transactions accepted
- $1 per withdrawal after 6 per month1
- To avoid maintenance fees, maintain a $100 minimum balance or a $200 average balance per statement cycle
- $3 maintenance fee per statement cycle if balance falls below minimum1
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit required
- Tiered interest rates paid on ledger balance1
- First order of checks is free
- No more than 6 withdrawals (checks, POS/debit transactions, overdraft protection transfer, telephone transfer, ACH transactions and online bill payments) per statement cycle
- $4 for each withdrawal in excess of 6 per statement cycle1
- To avoid maintenance fees, maintain a $1,000 minimum balance
- $4 maintenance fee per statement cycle if balance requirements are not met1
Questions about deposit insurance? Visit http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/index.html.
For an online deposit insurance calculator, visit http://www.fdic.gov/edie/.
1Fees may reduce earnings